- I'm pretty sure my moods change with my training. This week is recovery week. Ironically this week is also bitch week. Those beta endorphins must really pack a punch!
- I have a mini cow.
- He poops brown jelly beans (cola flavored and butterscotch).
- I love him!
- Matt is in the dog house...BIG TIME!!!
- Ironically my horoscope for today says its only material and I need to let it go. It's just so hard to do during bitch week! Those horoscope gods know me too well!!!
- If you haven't entered my Rev3 swimsuit giveaway you need to do so immediately! Enter to win a Rev3 shimmer suit (sizes 28-38). CLICK HERE TO ENTER!
- Rev3 Florida registration opened up this week! Register soon to take advantage of early bird pricing!
- I wish I was independently wealthy so I could to go all these fabulous destination races...PS Rev3 Costa Rica is coming up SOON!!! Ironically it's the same weekend my giveaway ends (March 17th).
- My favorite quote of the week, "I'm am amazed at how big it grows." - Matty-O in reference to his sourdough bread rising. TWSS!!!
- I wanted to give a shout out to some of my favorite peeps who are racing in the Country of Texas this weekend:
Kevin @ Ironman by Thirty is racing the Woodlands Marathon in an attempt to BQ! I have every confidence in the world that he can and will achieve this goal!
Jeff @ Dangle the Carrot is also racing the Woodlands Marathon in an attempt to BQ! Kevin and Jeff have been working extremely hard to achieve this goal and I know they will succeed!
Jennie @ Neumann News is racing her very FIRST half marathon at Woodlands! Good luck Jennie....HAVE A BLAST and KICK SOME A$$!!!!!
Good luck to everyone else racing this weekend!!! And stay safe to everyone else training!!!