- Matt's air soft guns that he ordered last week arrived on Friday. That means all weekend my kitchen was turned into a battlefield. I had to dodge BB's just to load the dishwasher...they don't hurt too bad in case you were wondering ;)
- I got my Rev3 shimmer suit in the mail on Friday! SO EXCITED!
- Matt got an awesome 75 mile trainer ride in while I got a 19 mile treadmill run in this weekend. It appears Matt is going to kick some ass this year on the bike. I will just keep in stride with, "Slow and steady wins the race."
- I have an amazing giveaway coming up. Stay tuned so that you don't miss out. FYI, ladies, it involves shimmer!
- The weather was amazing yesterday so Frankie and Sophie enjoyed a walk through the neighborhood. Afterward Frank decided to be overdramatic and play dead. He's such a ham!
- Team in Training is having a fundrasier at Around the Corner Bar in Lakewood on March 9th. If you are in the area stop on by! Tickets are $20 and they include free drinks and all you can eat from 7-9pm! All proceeds go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
- Rev3 is still raising money for the Ulman Cancer Fund. If you have an extra 5 dollars to donate please have a heart and support this amazing charity. You never know when or where cancer will strike. Charities like the Ulman Cancer Fund are trying to stay one step ahead and use donations like yours to support ground breaking research for new cancer treatments.
Thanks for reading! Don't forget to stay posted for the upcoming giveaway!!!!