I talked to Matt in the morning and he asked me if I was going to work.
My response, "NOPE!"
His response, "Well then you can do [insert multiple tasks here that I don't remember because I put up a mental block]."
My response, "NOPE, Today I am doing what I want to do!!!"
I had the entire day to myself with absolutely nothing planned. This is the first time probably since I graduated in 2009 that I have had an entire day to do whatever I wanted to do! SO. FREAKING. EXCITING.
So, here is what a girl does with her day off:
- Add some bling to her ride!
- Take the pups for a 2.5 mile morning stroll on the towpath! They had SO MUCH fun, I haven't seen them this happy in a long time!!!
- Watch the Price is Right. Wow, did Drew Carey get old!
- Eat leftover Chinese for lunch!
- Go shopping at the best store on earth...HOBBY LOBBY!
- Organize the closet. We have way too many running hats and visors now!
- Wait for the hubs to come home and go to the rec for a recovery swim!
- Make Halloween Jello Jigglers and dinner!
- Enjoy the rest of then night!
|Sophie in her favorite spot after her walk.|
|Frankie cashed out after his walk.|
|New hooks for running hats.|
Race report to come soon! I am still trying to collect all my thoughts on this whirlwind and EPIC weekend!
Thanks for reading!